[ic] orders always encrypt credit card number

Wed Nov 7 17:21:02 2001

Quoting Curt Hauge (chc@mninter.net):
> IC 4.8.2-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6
>
> Hi list,
>
> I recently upgraded to 4.8.2 from 4.6.5. I am receiving my orders with both
> credit card AND the invoice encrypted. I would like just the whole order
> encrypted. The docs stated to set either encrypt OR credit card to 1 (or
> both to encrypt both). Am I missing something else? I have restarted
> Interchange after making changes. The variables listed are set in
> variable.txt as such:
> ENCRYPTOR      /usr/local/bin/gpg
> PGP_KEY        orders@mysite.com
> ORDERS_TO      orders@mysite.com
>
> Here is my routing and such in catalog.cfg:
>
> #CreditCardAuto      Yes
> EncryptProgram   __ENCRYPTOR__
> EncryptKey       __PGP_KEY__

You don't mention that you tried running gpg from the command line, *as the Interchange UID*, with:

    echo test | /usr/local/bin/gpg --always-trust -e -a -r 'orders@mysite.com'

If that doesn't yield an encrypted message, you probably have a GPG keyring
problem.

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

I am a great believer in luck, and I find that the harder I work
the more luck I have. -- Thomas Jefferson