[ic] orders always encrypt credit card number

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 16:52:19 2001

IC 4.8.2-1 rpm - Construct - Default DB - Redhat 7.0 - Perl 5.6

Hi list,

I recently upgraded to 4.8.2 from 4.6.5. I am receiving my orders with both
credit card AND the invoice encrypted. I would like just the whole order
encrypted. The docs stated to set either encrypt OR credit card to 1 (or
both to encrypt both). Am I missing something else? I have restarted
Interchange after making changes. The variables listed are set in
variable.txt as such:
ENCRYPTOR      /usr/local/bin/gpg
PGP_KEY        orders@mysite.com
ORDERS_TO      orders@mysite.com

Here is my routing and such in catalog.cfg:

#CreditCardAuto      Yes
EncryptProgram   __ENCRYPTOR__
EncryptKey       __PGP_KEY__

# Main route must be last to make default
Route main        attach           0
Route main        credit_card      0
Route main        cybermode        ""
Route main        default          1
Route main        email            '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        encrypt          1
Route main        errors_to        '__ORDERS_TO__'
Route main        increment        0
Route main        pgp_cc_key       '__PGP_KEY__'
Route main        pgp_key          '__PGP_KEY__'
Route main        receipt          etc/receipt.html
Route main        report           etc/report
Route main        supplant         1
Route main        individual_track orders
Route main        track            logs/tracking.asc

Hope someone can help.

Thanks again, everyone!

Curt Hauge