[ic] Getting rid of mv_session_id in Process Forms?

Nick Hall interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Nov 7 19:38:01 2001

I have IC pages with links like:
   [page form="
                mv_click=subcat
                mv_todo=return
                mv_nextpage=subcat
                subcategory='abc'
                startRow=0
               "]

which use the process form action to pass multiple values to a page. I have
"ScratchDefault mv_no_session_id 1" set in my catalog.cfg and when you go
to a product page, if the user has cookies on, it won't put the session id
in the url. However, regardless of the status of cookies, the process urls
always have the mv_session_id in the url.

Does anyone know of a way to fix this? Looking through Interpolate.pm, I
see that if I set the scratch variable mv_force_cache then it won't put the
session id there. Does anyone know more about this scratch variable? I
can't find any documentation on it. Thanks.

Nick Hall