[ic] cybercash modules? / conf file?

Jud Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Nov 17 17:25:01 2001

Hey folks,

1. I've searched the archive and the cybercash tutorial first notes -
"install the cybercash modules" - does one get these from cybercash.com when
you start an account?  I was hoping to experiment with them before it's set
up.  I looked in their support section to no avail?  Can anyone point me to
this module?

2. The only reference to CyberCash I can find in IC is
Route  cybercash     configfile   "__CYBER_CONFIGFILE__"

in the catalog.cfg.  Where'd I miss the spec for this file?

I apologize if this has already been answered - please forward me on if
necessary.

Thanks in advance!
-Jud