[ic] Quick question - disabling ORDERS_TO

Jason Timm interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 18 02:07:00 2001

Hi all!

How would one go about disabling emails from IC?  That is, I have disabled
receipts being sent to the buyers by removing copy_user from the routes, but
it still wants to email the order to the store owner.  I have tried
commenting out the email line in the route and setting its value to "", but
both result in the checkout page reloading itself and the order not being
completed.  I have also tried removing the ORDERS_TO value in catalog.cfg.
I have restarted the IC server, applied changes, and beat on the server, but
it doesn't seem to do any good.  Basically, I don't want IC sending out any
emails...

I am running IC 4.8 on RH 7.1.

jt