[ic] Quick question - disabling ORDERS_TO

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Nov 18 08:02:00 2001

"Jason Timm" <jason@itchoices.com> writes:

> Hi all!
>
> How would one go about disabling emails from IC?  That is, I have disabled
> receipts being sent to the buyers by removing copy_user from the routes, but
> it still wants to email the order to the store owner.  I have tried
> commenting out the email line in the route and setting its value to "", but
> both result in the checkout page reloading itself and the order not being
> completed.  I have also tried removing the ORDERS_TO value in catalog.cfg.
> I have restarted the IC server, applied changes, and beat on the server, but
> it doesn't seem to do any good.  Basically, I don't want IC sending out any
> emails...

I don't know if this is possible to specify this to IC,
but you can just send the email
to a local account where it is directly put into /dev/null.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Die Erde bleibt keine Scheibe. --- The earth remains no disk.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices