[ic] Sell Price vs Qty1/Price1

Steve Graham interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 22 23:11:00 2001

Hello,

New user/developer here. IC 4.8.2 up & running.

I could probably determine IC's actions with this but thought I would ask
before modifying my MySql database.

What will happen if I add to the quantity discounts file a field called q1,
and of course still have standard product price in the main products file?
Which will be the correct price?

I would like to show the Manufacturer's suggested list price, and my
quantity discount prices in the fly-page. I have determined how to show the
discounts on the fly-page, but did not attempt the q1 yet. I would like the
product price to be the "list" price, and q1 our standard q1 sale price. -
any suggestion appreciated.

<> btw:
I am considering buying the full set of documentation on 4.8.2 to help
support the IC cause - are these a manuals helplfull?

Thanks,
Steve