[ic] Sudden Cybercash Error

Eric Paul interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 23 16:15:01 2001

One of my clients who has had a store up and running for a couple years now
just started having a problem yesterday.  When clearing cards thru
CyberCash, the following error message is showing up in the log:

starfire /cgi-bin/starfire/process.html Cybercash Error:
 >  Location: CCMckDirectLib3_2; Message: The HTTP server has not processed
your request.
 > Here is the response status that it returned:
     400 Bad Request

This error occurred suddenly, and with no configuration changes on our
part.  Is anyone else experiencing similar problems?  I know that Verisign
was going to be changing some things with CC, but I was informed that the
methods called from the Perl libraries were not changing.  Any ideas?

Eric