[ic] Shipping on max weight ?

Fri Nov 23 18:57:01 2001

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 06:26:32PM -0500, Jim Balcom wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Nov 2001, David Bordas wrote:
>
> DB>>I'm trying to make a shipping by max weight.
> DB>>For exemple if i have 2 products one at weight 6 and one at 4.
> DB>>Shipping charge'll be 6 $.
> DB>>
> DB>>but i don't find how to do it ?
> DB>>I try to modify checkout.html near [seti weight] ... but don't solve my
> DB>>problem.
> DB>>I think i should modify my shipping method that is for the moment
> DB>>standard shipping by weight, weight multiply by 1 .
> DB>>
> DB>>But don't know how to set max weight there ?
> DB>>
> DB>>please i'm lost and i really need help.
>
> I've got a hunch that I am not understanding your question correctly.

Yeah, just what kind of shipping is this?  Or are you using shipping to
fudge something else?  What if they have three products, one at 6 and
two at 4?  Do you want 6?

What do you mean "shipping charge will be 6$"?  Sounds like you are confused
about how shipping works and need to review docs.

That being noted, you can still do it with usertag or perl in shipping table.