[ic] Sell Price vs Qty1/Price1

Fri Nov 23 18:14:00 2001

On Fri, 23 Nov 2001, Steve Graham wrote:

SG>>What will happen if I add to the quantity discounts file a field called q1,
SG>>and of course still have standard product price in the main products file?
SG>>Which will be the correct price?
SG>>
SG>>I would like to show the Manufacturer's suggested list price, and my
SG>>quantity discount prices in the fly-page. I have determined how to show the
SG>>discounts on the fly-page, but did not attempt the q1 yet. I would like the
SG>>product price to be the "list" price, and q1 our standard q1 sale price. -
SG>>any suggestion appreciated.

One way that I see it is to add a field in products.txt and call it
something like MSRP. Then add that in to display on the fly page.

Either add it in the middle of a file that has never been populated, or add
it on to the end of an existing file.

SG>>I am considering buying the full set of documentation on 4.8.2 to help
SG>>support the IC cause - are these a manuals helplfull?

A couple of weeks ago, I printed them all out after I downloaded them.
Because of various glitches between the PDF and the printer, and the fact
that I was trying to print both sides of the paper and get the pages to come
out right, it probably would have been cheaper for me to have bought them
from Red Hat. (I threw away at least a ream of paper) Otherwise, as I
understand it, there is no difference.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Friday, November 23, 2001 at 18:05 PM:
Useless Invention: Candy bars with stannous fluoride added.

This Linux System has been up 285 hours