[ic] European Date Search - accomplished that is 99%

joachim.richter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Nov 29 10:14:00 2001

Thanks for the help guys,

after changing the date format to YYYY-MM-DD in the field "date"
I get an correct list output. (YES!!)

But somehow the output process is VERY slow, although we are using an MYSQL database !
Any ideas on how I can change the link to be faster ?

After reading the manual - I even got more confused with the [query sql] tag....

Does anybody have a very simple sql link and a simple results page we can build upon ?

By the way a couple of times I have seen that people were using "st=sql" instead of "st=db"
does that make a difference ?

        search=|

                fi=products
                st=sql