[ic] Re: Looking for a list of hosts....

Gary Henderson interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Nov 30 13:49:01 2001

Rackhost.net is a version of InterServer Networks.  www.interserver.net  The
hosting company is a very reputable one.  InterServer Networks is more
expensive, $19.95, but has a great affiliate and reseller program.  You
should really check both of them out.  They have a demo of the control
panel, you get full telnet and ftp access.  Full access to your domain. You
can check mine out.  It is hosted on there.
http://www.Custom-Business-Solutions.com

Their support is ran through http://www.Trouble-Free.net

Gary Henderson
Custom Business Solutions