[ic] Looking for a new web host with Interchange! Can you help me find one

Mon Oct 1 18:17:01 2001

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, FixtureFactor.com wrote:

F>>Hi  Im looking for a new web host for my store and it needs to be one that
F>>has some experience with interchange.  Can anybody give me some suggestions?
F>>Im currently with Website Creations in FL.  Stay away from them!  They are
F>>about to get rid of Interchange altogether because they dont know how to use
F>>it.  Thanks in advance for the input.

I can host it for you. I've got IC running on a 1.2gHz CPU with 512 megs of
RAM, and on an underused T-1.

I'm not sure that I know any more about InterChange than your present host,
however.

I'm not about to get rid of Interchange, however. I've got too much invested
in it, and it's doing too good of a job for me.

(If it matters, I'm in Alexandria, VA, a suburb of Washington, DC. I also
have co-location space available if anyone needs a place to set their
server and connect to a T-1.)

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, October 01, 2001 at 18:10 PM:
A Cat's courage is as strong as a dog's chain

This Linux System has been up 168 hours