[ic] Edit bug with checkout.html

Matthew T. Snyder interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 18:30:00 2001

I noticed this two nights ago.  The problem is that it saves checkout.html
with a template of 'fullwidth' for some reason, and that template does not
exist.  A quick fix is simply to copy CATROOT/templates/noleft to
CATROOT/templates/fullwidth  Other than this, I'm not certain what could be
done to change the saved template.