[ic] Edit bug with checkout.html

Matthew T. Snyder interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 2 19:11:00 2001

Some more info on this...

The actual, unmodified page shows (in a text editor) that the template is
noleft.  However, after having modified it with the UI, the template shown
in the [comment] at the beginning of the file is fullwidth.  Copying the
noleft template does work, and doesn't appear to change the functionality of
the page, but you could just as (more??) easily modify the file directly to
point to the correct template.  Anyone have any ideas why this template
change on save?