[ic] Interchange with WN www-server

Thu Oct 4 07:55:01 2001

On Thu, 4 Oct 2001, Bas Bezemer wrote:

BB>>The installation of Interchange (execute configure) seems to be ok. And
BB>>de interchange server runs as well. But from here on the problems start.
BB>>First of all I must use the perl versions of tlink (tlink.pl) and vlink
BB>>(vlink.pl), because I have no permission to run de binaries. Running the
BB>>scripts calling from a browser returns a WN-server error message. If I

What's the error message?

Make sure that you have an index.cache in each directory that you are going
to serve from, or you will get errors.

What URL are you putting in the browser to try to get to it?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, October 04, 2001 at 07:50 AM:
Some people act crazy, others aren't acting.

This Linux System has been up 230 hours