[ic] 4.8.2 Speed problem

Ed interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 14:19:00 2001

Has anyone else experienced a speed problem with ic4.8.2. I am a relative
newbie to ic, but I do have some experience with 4.8.1 and I do not
remember it ever being this slow. After upgrading I have also created a new
catalog which is what is very slow. The server has more than enough memory,
and is running SuSE 7.1 and perl 5.6.0.  The catalog connects to a mysql
3.23.33 database, which seems to be working fine. I have checked the
error.log files as well as the sql.err log with nothing pointing to why
this might be happening. The catalog is slow doing anything in both the
customer and admin interfaces. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ed Gloeckle