[ic] Cybercash checkout problem

Mark Johnston interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 15:07:00 2001

I need someones help, or at least comments. I have
setup interchange 4.8 on solaris 7 with cybercash as
our gateway and oracle as the db.  Everything works
fine except for the checkout process.  When postal
payment is used the receipts are sent and the
information is stored in the transaction database.
When a credit card is used the receipts are sent, the
credit card is auth'd but the transaction is never
entered into the transaction table.

Any suggestions, guesses, or commects would be appreciated.