[ic] [more] / [more-list] Alpha Numeric

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 12:59:00 2001

At 06:02 PM 10/9/01 -0400, you wrote:
><snip>
>
>It works fine for me with the patch, essentially the same code (sku /
>description instead of code / name). I am guessing that your "order by
>name" is not working how you think....or that there is something the matter
>with mc=1. Try removing that.
>
>As far as quoting goes, you should if you can quote every parameter
>which is not fitting the character class \w+.
>
>--
>Red Hat, Inc., 3005 Nichols Rd., Hamilton, OH  45013
>phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>
>
>Fast, reliable, cheap.  Pick two and we'll talk.  -- unknown
<snip>
OK, then maybe its my code to display the list.  Here's my complete test code.

[query list="1" ml="50" more="1" ma="yes" mc="1" rf="code,name" tf="name"
st="db" sql=|
         SELECT code, name
         FROM products
         ORDER BY name

]
[more-list]
<BLOCKQUOTE>
Matches [matches] of [match-count] found.
<BR>[more]<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE>
[/more-list]
</CENTER>
[list]
[/list]
[/query]

Should I use something other than [list] or [sql-param] to display the
items?  It displays the more-list correctly now, but not the item information.