[ic] [more] / [more-list] Alpha Numeric

Jason Korkin interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 10 13:05:01 2001

Brian - Try this:

        [query list="1" more="1" ml="15" sql="SELECT * FROM products"]
                [list]
                <TR>
                        <TD><FONT SIZE=1
FACE=Verdana>[sql-code]</FONT></TD>
                        <TD><FONT SIZE=2 FACE=Arial>[sql-param
title]</FONT></TD>
                        <TD ALIGN=RIGHT><FONT SIZE=2
FACE=Arial>[sql-price]</FONT></TD>
                </TR>
                [/list]

                <TR>
                <TD COLSPAN=3 ALIGN=CENTER>
                [more_list]
                        [next-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF>>></FONT>[/next-anchor]
                        [prev-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF><<</FONT>[/prev-anchor]
                        [page-anchor]<FONT
COLOR=#0000FF>$PAGE$</FONT>[/page-anchor]
                        [more]
                [/more_list]
                [no-match]No Matches Returned[/no-match]
                </TD>
                </TR>
        [/query]

This works just fine... :-)