[ic] Nice IC article in German Linux Magazin

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 03:11:01 2001

Jon Jensen wrote:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Birgitt Funk wrote:
>
> > Hi all, Dennis Schoen wrote a very nice article about IC in the German Linux
> > Magazin. Best article I have seen about IC so far.
>
> That is an excellent article. For those who want to read it (in German),
> here's the URL:
>
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/ausgabe/2001/10/Interchange/interchange.html

And for those who want to read more about it in German, here's are some
articles. I found it ca. 3 years ago and is very usefull. :-)

http://www.linuxia.de/vortrag1.de.html

and

http://www.linuxia.de/minivend.de.html

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]