[ic] Nice IC article in German Linux Magazin

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 03:29:04 2001

Jon Jensen <jon@redhat.com> writes:

> On Tue, 16 Oct 2001, Birgitt Funk wrote:
>
> > Hi all, Dennis Schoen wrote a very nice article about IC in the German Linux
> > Magazin. Best article I have seen about IC so far.
>
> That is an excellent article. For those who want to read it (in German),
> here's the URL:
>
> http://www.linux-magazin.de/ausgabe/2001/10/Interchange/interchange.html

If you would like to read the article in English, you may ask the
publishers of the English sister paper if they planning to present
this article (an older article of Dennis appeared in both magazines).
Their web site can be found at http://www.livepublishing.co.uk/linux/.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Racke happily hacks Interchange and maintains Debian packages like Courier.

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices