[ic] change logo

Matthew T. Snyder interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 17:14:01 2001

> > How is the banner logo changed. Can it be done by the admin UI? I
> > am useing
> > 4.8.
> >
> > Thank you for your time,
> > Richard Eicher II

> Find out what the image you are trying to change is called and replace it
> with the image file you want displayed, naming it the same thing.
>
> Chad

Or you can change the template file - insert the name of the image you want
to use... just make certain it's in the same directory as the one you're
changing it from.  The template sections (for the foundation demo) can be
found in CATROOT/templates/foundation/regions.  The images for the demo are
usually stored in VENDROOT/images/foundation ... for example,. on my system,
/var/www/html/catalog/images/foundation - but others might be different.
(And of course, providing I'm getting the shorthand correct :))

Matt