[ic] Status of SOAP in CVS stable 4.8.3

Brian Kosick interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Oct 19 17:16:11 2001

Hello list,
         I have a question...  What's the status of the IC SOAP API in the
current stable branch of IC?  I have a project that has an existing admin area
written in php4.  and a client of ours would like to use IC as basically a
credit card processor with an eye for revamping the rest of the site in IC
in the future.  I've all ready set up IC to read the existing tables, and
would like to just have to write the SOAP calls in php, instead of having
to rewrite the few existing admin areas in IML.  Is the API going to be
relatively stable?  Or can I expect changes?  Maybe the 4.9.x devel branch
would be more appropriate for what I'm looking to do.

Thanks in advance,

Brian Kosick
Web Programmer
New Age Consulting Service, Inc.