[ic] In Desperate need of a NEW HOST

Mon Oct 22 19:47:00 2001

Give me a call at 703-660-3400

I can host you on my high speed server on a T-1, or I can co-locate your
server at my place.

I am running IC 4.6.2 right now for my store. My store is at
www.thediapersuperstore.com

I can also provide complete DNS support, as needed.

I've been running Linux since 1995. I don't have all of the answers, but I
do know where to get them!

However, if you are going to require very much hand holding in regard to IC,
you will probably have to contract with Akopia for support.

-= Jim =-