[ic] In Desperate need of a NEW HOST

Doug Alcorn interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 08:53:00 2001

I'll go ahead and throw my name in the hat...

"Aaron Hazelton" <aaronhaze@home.com> writes:

> I have had some serious problems for the second time now.

I did ISP hoping for a while looking for a good IC host.  I eventually
decided to host my own.  That has it's own headaches, but at least I
have the power to address them.

I've been doing IC development for over a year now.  My catalogs are
running IC 4.6.5 in production.  I also have IC 4.8.2 in a test
environment.  I host several domains for clients.  I make my money off
of contract work.  The hosting is a break-even type thing.  Contact me
for rates....

513-295-2844 or doug@lathi.net
--
 (__) Doug Alcorn (mailto:doug@lathi.net http://www.lathi.net)
 oo / PGP 02B3 1E26 BCF2 9AAF 93F1  61D7 450C B264 3E63 D543