[ic] more-list and format question

Götz Verdieck interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Oct 23 02:25:01 2001

Hi list,

I want to pass the value of a category from on page to the next
when I use the [more-list] tag. I hopped [more-list arg="item-field
category"] would work but not all wishes come true.

My second problem is the formatting of displayed data.
Is there a tag to format data in this way:
Mysql field voltage value: 800.00    output in IC: 800
                             0.50    output in IC: 0.50
a format tag like [format ##.##][data-field voltage][/format] would be
desirable.
(I think all this could be solved with perl but I'm just starting to learn
perl).

Any suggestions and help will be greatly appreciated.

Götz Verdieck

Goetz.Verdieck@com4office.de