[ic] Integrating payment to IC

Tue Oct 30 18:12:03 2001

On 30 Oct 2001, David Totten wrote:

DT>>> I don't want a step by step procedure, just a hint on where to look
DT>>at.
DT>>
DT>>Well, I think someone may have mentioned this, but the modules that
DT>>handle payment gateway speaking are located in
DT>>$INTERCHANGE_ROOT/lib/Payment/
DT>>
DT>>Look at those modules each one works a little differently, so hopefully
DT>>you can find one that best fits the way your bank does it.

Dave,

Is there a FAQ for this? Or, can one be written?

This seems to be a common thread to a LOT of messages lately - like there
are a myriad of people trying to set up card processing and are getting very
frustrated and pissed off!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, October 30, 2001 at 18:10 PM:
Gargle twice daily - see if your neck leaks.

This Linux System has been up 104 hours