[ic] Integrating payment to IC

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Oct 31 05:45:01 2001

On Tue, 2001-10-30 at 18:15, Jim Balcom wrote:

> DT>>at.
> DT>>
> DT>>Well, I think someone may have mentioned this, but the modules that
> DT>>handle payment gateway speaking are located in
> DT>>$INTERCHANGE_ROOT/lib/Payment/
> DT>>
> DT>>Look at those modules each one works a little differently, so hopefully
> DT>>you can find one that best fits the way your bank does it.
>
> Dave,
>
> Is there a FAQ for this? Or, can one be written?
>
> This seems to be a common thread to a LOT of messages lately - like there
> are a myriad of people trying to set up card processing and are getting very
> frustrated and pissed off!

I don't know of one that does this exactly. Perhaps this is something
that could be added to that list. What we really need is the
http://interchange.redhat.com/cgi-bin/ic/faq page back online, and
submissions to it. That page seems the best solution, but I suppose it
could be hosted elswhere as well. Then all of these "faqs" could be
compiled and easily accessible.

Dave Totten

GnuPG uid: 0x887B864C
Key fingerprint: 749E E8A9 E905 7372 163B  2D19 E8D6 4BA9 887B 864C
For more information about GnuPG, visit http://www.gnupg.org