[ic] order same items several time

Mon Sep 3 18:30:00 2001

On Mon, 3 Sep 2001, Xiaowen Wu wrote:

XW>>Hi there, I have a simple question: when the user orders the same item
XW>>several time, they are shown as difference order entries in the basket,
XW>>are there anyway to combine them as one ?

In catalog.cfg there is an option for 'SeparateItems'

HOWEVER!!!!

I have an item in my store that is available in white, red and blue, as
well as small, medium, and large - all at the same price.

A customer wanted a blue one in large, and a red one in medium. He
couldn't do it because it was combining the items. His only option was
to place 2 separate orders.

I have since turned that option off.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 03, 2001 at 18:30 PM:
$$$ not found -- (A)bort (R)efinance (B)ankrupt

This Linux System has been up 559 hours