[ic] Interchange Help!

Thomas Clark interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 13:07:01 2001

When I RESTART the Interchange server I get this:

[root@ns1 interchange-4.8.1]# i /Bundle::Interchange/
sh: i: command not found
[root@ns1 interchange-4.8.1]# su -c
"/usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange -r" interch
Killing Interchange server 6908 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS
at /usr/local/interchange/bin/interchange line 2716
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.1
Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config error: Could not
create '/home/sites/home/users/interch/catalogs/foundation/products/new_vari
able.gdbm': Disk quota exceeded
at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/GDBM.pm line 63, <IN> chunk 1.

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 19806)

Any Ideas?  I think I might be getting closer to getting this install to
work!
Thomas Clark
Digitalhill Multimedia