[ic] Interchange Hosting and Development

Tue Sep 4 20:53:01 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Barry D. Hassler wrote:

BDH>>HCST*Net has been hosting a number of Interchange (and minivend)-based
BDH>>sites for a number of years. As we grow and focus our business on our
BDH>>core areas of expertise, we are in the process of discontinuing web
BDH>>development, and concentrating on the hosting (and other areas key to
BDH>>our business).
BDH>>
BDH>>We have opportunities for updates and further development on existing
BDH>>sites we host.
BDH>>
BDH>>I am looking for qualified people or organizations who are interested in
BDH>>establishing a mutually beneficial, non-exclusive arrangement for
BDH>>HCST*Net to host interchange sites, and development and maintenance to
BDH>>be handled by third-parties. We would provide whatever support necessary
BDH>>from a hosting perspective to ensure smooth operation of the
BDH>>interchange-based sites.
BDH>>
BDH>>If you're interested in talking further, please contact me directly.
BDH>>Under a non-disclosure agreement, I'll share one upgrade opportunity we
BDH>>currently have, and discuss other capabilities as well.

Barry,

It's been a long day and I'm tired, and maybe that's the reason.

But, I've got no idea of what you said, or what you are talking about.
Do you have a 'plain English' version?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, September 04, 2001 at 20:55 PM:
Peanuts: The Drinking Man's Filter.

This Linux System has been up 585 hours