[ic] Mail Receipt

Tue Sep 4 20:56:00 2001

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Sergey Sheykin wrote:

SS>>how can i manually create mail message with order details
SS>>and send it to our customer-service and client ?
SS>>(non-standart method)

In my experience, this is already happening in my 'construct' version
just as it comes out of the box. If you want to modify what is
distributed, it's in the ../etc/ directory. It is easily modified.

Pehaps I didn't understand your question?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, September 04, 2001 at 20:55 PM:
Peanuts: The Drinking Man's Filter.

This Linux System has been up 585 hours