[ic] Interchange Hosting and Development

Barry D. Hassler interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 4 12:38:00 2001

Hi,

HCST*Net has been hosting a number of Interchange (and minivend)-based
sites for a number of years. As we grow and focus our business on our
core areas of expertise, we are in the process of discontinuing web
development, and concentrating on the hosting (and other areas key to
our business).

We have opportunities for updates and further development on existing
sites we host.

I am looking for qualified people or organizations who are interested in
establishing a mutually beneficial, non-exclusive arrangement for
HCST*Net to host interchange sites, and development and maintenance to
be handled by third-parties. We would provide whatever support necessary
from a hosting perspective to ensure smooth operation of the
interchange-based sites.

If you're interested in talking further, please contact me directly.
Under a non-disclosure agreement, I'll share one upgrade opportunity we
currently have, and discuss other capabilities as well.

-----
Barry D. Hassler                    mailto:barry.hassler@corp.hcst.com
Executive Vice President

HCST                                               http://www.hcst.net
2332 Grange Hall Road                           VOICE: +1 937-427-9000
Beavercreek, Ohio 45431-2345                      FAX: +1 937-427-8706

        HCST*Net Support Issues: Please email support@hcst.net
                 Billing Issues: Please email billing@hcst.net