[ic] Verisign as payment gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 11:28:00 2001

Hello Dave,

I've tried to put the $ENV{PFPRO_CERT_PATH} line very beginning of signio file
then I had syntax error.  I've tried to put it right after 'sub signio' line,
then I did not get syntax error and now I get different type of error when I
try to check out :

(custom signio): Charge failed, reason: User authentication failed

It's basically same type of error but I guess I should leave $ENV line in
signio file after 'sub signio' line, unless you think that I should put it
somewhere else?????

Also error.log in my catalog directory, I'm getting this message:

/cgi-bin/bebe/process.html bad custom payment GlobalSub: signio

I've looked at signio sub routine and I didn't see any line refers to
MV_VENDOR or MV_PARTNER and I know that when I try to run test.sh, I had to
specify all of the variables(ID, Vendor, Partner, Password, Server and Amount)

Does signio sub routine gets the MV_VENDOR and MV_PARTNER magically?

Or am I still doing something wrong?

Thanks.

	Peter.