[ic] Verisign as payment gateway

David Totten interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 14:10:01 2001

On Thu, 2001-09-06 at 11:27, Peter Yoo wrote:
> Hello Dave,
>
> I've tried to put the $ENV{PFPRO_CERT_PATH} line very beginning of signio file
> then I had syntax error.  I've tried to put it right after 'sub signio' line,
> then I did not get syntax error and now I get different type of error when I
> try to check out :
>
> (custom signio): Charge failed, reason: User authentication failed

Good.. that fixed that last problem. Now on to your next one.

> I've looked at signio sub routine and I didn't see any line refers to
> MV_VENDOR or MV_PARTNER and I know that when I try to run test.sh, I had to
> specify all of the variables(ID, Vendor, Partner, Password, Server and Amount)
>
> Does signio sub routine gets the MV_VENDOR and MV_PARTNER magically?

No it does not set these magically. In my instructions, I said to set
MV_PAYMENT_ID to be userid&VENDER=userid&PARTNER=partner

What I meant by this is that you are going to use the MV_PAYMENT_ID line
to set the userid, the vender, and the partner variables.

Dave Totten

GnuPG uid: 0x887B864C
Key fingerprint: 749E E8A9 E905 7372 163B  2D19 E8D6 4BA9 887B 864C
For more information about GnuPG, visit http://www.gnupg.org