[ic] Verisign as payment gateway

Peter Yoo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 6 15:05:00 2001

Hello Dave,

After I changed MV_PAYMENT_ID line and remove the # in front of
include global/signio line, it worked fine!!!!

Thank you.

I can see the transactions showing up in VeriSign
Manager(https://manager.verisign.com) but when I try to look at the detail
report of the transactions, I only get Transaction ID, Result, Street Address,
Zip code and Total Amount.  I do not get the rest of the info showing up in
the VeriSign Manager Report.  And also when I click on the Transaction ID to
get detail info of the ID, I get some of the info then I get Error message
saying to contact Customer Support.  I am going to call VeriSign and see what's
wrong with my transactions but....

Do you know why I'm not getting all the info from VeriSign Manager?

Or is that all we get from interchange?

Thanks.

	Peter.