[ic] One works, the other doesn't

Thu Sep 6 20:25:01 2001

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Mike Heins wrote:

MH>>I am betting you have two IC daemons running, one installed via
MH>>RPM and the other that you are running with /usr/lib/interchange/bin/interchange.
MH>>
MH>>Kill both (killall interchange) and then restart the standard one
MH>>with /usr/sbin/interchange.

If I was to bring up 4.8.1 on the same machine as my 4.6 in order to
get it set up, working and trying to migrate 4.6 to 4.8, wouldn't I
have 2 daemons running? How do I handle this?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, September 06, 2001 at 20:25 PM:
The worst day fishing is better than the best day working.

This Linux System has been up 633 hours