[ic] How does one customize the admin interface for a single admin sit e

Mon Sep 10 19:32:00 2001

At 05:03 PM 09/10/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Does this have the advantage that Jonathan mentioned of only overriding the
>ones you need to override, or should I copy all of UI/pages to the new
>location?

You would need to copy the contents of the entire admin dir (including all
subdir's), I think.

>Also, what is the advantage of keeping them out of the catalog directory?
>Security (I assume)?  It would make it easier to put them in a single scs
>project if it were in the catalog directory.

True. You mentioned something about keeping control of the code in your
original post and I assumed you meant keeping the catalog user's hands of
the admin page files.  If that is not a concern, then overriding piecemeal
in the catalog directory is definitely a more flexible way.

- Ed L.