[ic] IC 4.8.1 - Please specify the MailOrderTo directive

Thu Sep 13 05:49:01 2001

On Thu, 13 Sep 2001, Simon B wrote:

SB>>> FWIW, do you have tabs in there? Or, spaces?
SB>>> (Which may not have anything to do with it.)
SB>>
SB>>This file is created by makecat; I haven't touched it.
SB>>
SB>>The process has been:
SB>>
SB>>Remove previous version of IC 4.6
SB>>Install 4.8.1 using rpm on redhat 7.0 server.
SB>>Run makecat and fill in the details in the similar way I have done using
SB>>minivend 3.x, 4.6 etc
SB>>Restart Interchange
SB>>Each catalogue then fails:' Please specify the MailOrderTo directive in the
SB>>configuration file.'

But, you are looking in 'variables.txt', aren't you?
If I am not mistaken, that does not get read until the store is started, not
the server.

I've not played with 4.8, so I may be way off base. But isn't the server at
start up looking for 'catalog.cfg' in the docroot directory?

Or, has 4.8 changed in this respect?

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Thursday, September 13, 2001 at 05:40 AM:
I do a lot of thinking in the john. Says a lot for my thoughts.

This Linux System has been up 59 hours