[ic] problems when creating a theme.

Eduardo Dominguez interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 17:20:01 2001

I read the parts of the manuals that pertained themes. Having
not found enough info i decided I could find out by myself.
I am using foundation as the base for my theme.

This is what I have done:
 - edited mv_metadata.asc, added option for my template
("mytemplate=MyTemplate")
 - created /var/www/html/mystore/images/mytemplate directory
 - copied /var/lib/interchange/templates/foundation to mytemplate in
   same dir
 - edited catalog.cfg so that instead of pointing to default it points
   to mytemplate

Am i missing something ? Modyfing mv_metadata to add "mytemplate" seemed
a little hackish, i am worried this is not the way to do it and that I
am missing something.

If I edit my theme.cfg (of mytemplate) and
change the background color for example, nothing happens. Do this
changes require a restart ? Sounds like too much for just changing
a background color.

Thanks in advance