[ic] Getting back to Interchange after a short stroll!! - revisited

Kaare Rasmussen interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sun Sep 23 09:05:01 2001

I had this problem:

> I'm trying without much luck to go to an external page and then back in
> Interchange. All this from ord/checkout.html

Maybe others have the same problem, so I'll tell what was wrong.

It's very simple, really - the variable ORDERS_TO was not set, so Interchange
couldn't send an email to the owner. It happened to me againg yesterday
night, but this time I knew that there was a way to make it work. Going into
the admin menus, I could see that all my settings had been erased.

The only thing out of the ordinary that I've tried lately is the ui Wizard.
Stay away from the Wizard - his spells are backfiring towards you!!

Howitzvej 75               Åben 14.00-18.00        Web:      www.suse.dk
2000 Frederiksberg        Lørdag 11.00-17.00       Email: kar@webline.dk