[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Boyd Lynn Gerber interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Sep 17 19:17:00 2001

I must say that I had IC 4.6.5 up and running a lot easier than 4.8.  I am
still fighting with the differences.  Minivend-IC-4.6.5 was to me a lot
easier.  I found earlier CVS version of 4.8 easier to use than the
Release.  I still think IC is a great product.  I just get frustrated with
error that I could resolve a lot easier on prior version.  I know that a
lot of my problems are that my OS does things different that linux.  I am
using Caldera/SCO UnixWare and OpenUNIX.  I gave up trying to get it to
work on OpenServer.

Thanks,

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@zenez.com>
ZENEZ	3748 Valley Forge Road, Magna Utah  84044