[ic] Frustrated with IC 4.8

Tue Sep 18 08:38:01 2001

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, IC-Admin wrote:

I>>I find that kind of ironic. Open source software is the only software,
I>>which actually takes a lot of pride to share its "knowledge" by making
I>>itself avaible by opening up its source code.  The other alternative
I>>is "closed" software. There NO KNOWLEDGE gets shared whatsoever.

This is so TOTALLY wrong!

Closed source, commercial programs like FoxPro, and many others, have
support groups, news groups, user groups, all of whom are discussing the
program, sharing knowledge and tricks as to getting more out of it.

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Tuesday, September 18, 2001 at 08:35 AM:
Don't talk unless you can improve the silence.

This Linux System has been up 58 hours