[ic] Credit Card Authorisation/Processing

Ross Cousens interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Tue Sep 18 19:35:01 2001

What other options are there with the credit card besides automated payment
services and an e-mail sent to a local user. Is it possible to get
Interchange to store the credit card number in the customer profile so that
it can be remembered/kept on file, and is it possible to display the credit
card number in the order process section of the administration interface, or
even in a report that would be printed off with a list of 'waiting for
credit check' orders and the corresponding credit card # and items ordered.
Any documents that have a section focused on credit card handling routines
etc?

Thanks,
Ross Cousens

P.S. I realise this is a "security risk", but we have a few other methods we
plan to implement to keep the credit card info secured.