[ic] Getting category name from tree to page title

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Sep 21 10:43:00 2001

JT Justman wrote:

> I use a tree tag to display my category list. The tree looks great. I link
> each entry to a search for the category's contents, like thus:
> (this is the content of
> http://edenclothing.com/~eden/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/type_category_index.html
> minus the addition I describe below)
>
>     [tree
>  table=cat
>  start=0
>  master=parent
>  subordinate=index
>  autodetect=1
>  spacing=4
>  full=1]

This is awesome Mike,

I'm just returning to another MV/IC project and this [tree] tag is exactly what
I was attempting to do manually about a 8 months ago when a shift in priorities
developed and the project was delayed.  I had just downloaded 4.8.2 and I'm
excited to see what else you've done, thanks for all of the efforts!

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028