[ic] Getting category name from tree to page title

JT Justman interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Sat Sep 22 03:05:01 2001

From: <mheins@redhat.com>

> Right at the top of the page, below the template definition:
>
> [tmp page_title] .... [/tmp]
>
> That should interpolate just fine.
<<snip>>

> Depends on what is in the page template. If you are using foundation,
> and it is the results page, that would be "leftright". If the page_title
> setting is as above (i.e. [tmp page_title] ... [/tmp] instead of
> [set page_title] .... [/set] it should work as you want.

I suppose I should have said. I'm working from a Construct demo, and I'm
using 4.8.1. I started this site about a week before 4.8 was released.

So the answer is I have [set... when I need [tmp...

If I edit pages/category_display.html and make this change, it works fine,
but the first time I make a change to the page with the UI, it reverts back.
How can I change this so that the UI will use [tmp] as well? I'm sure I'm
missing a peice of the puzzle, and I'm stumped!

Thanks for the help,

JT