[ic] Admin Order Entry -> Order Routes -> Admin Logout

Mon Sep 24 20:10:00 2001

On Sun, 23 Sep 2001, Jason Osborne wrote:

JO>>I have an issue that I've been trying to solve for a while now. In the UI
JO>>when an admin places an order, it goes out and runs through the Order Routes
JO>>and then goes to the receipt.html page. Problem is that when the admin tries
JO>>to go back to the UI, he/she has to log back into the system. What part of
JO>>the order route is causing the admin to be logged off?

In 4.6, my guess has been that the logins are tied together between the UI
and the store.

If I log into the store as Fred Sanford, and then log into the UI as Jim,
suddenly the login at the store is changed to Jim. If I log out of the store
and then log back in as Fred Sanford (the memory of Redd Foxx lives on!),
then Jim is logged out of the UI.

Whether this is a bug or a feature, I can't say!

-= Jim =-

Tagline for Monday, September 24, 2001 at 20:05 PM:
The world will end in 5 minutes. Please log out.

This Linux System has been up 2 hours