[ic] 4.8.2 core dump

Tue Sep 25 14:16:00 2001

I'm running freebsd 4.2, perl 5.005 (& all required modules). I'm trying to install
IC 4.8.2
IC 4.8.1 installed and ran without error (generally)

interchange.cfg has two catalogs defined, foundation (no rdbms) and kbinxdemo
(mysql)

the following occurs with both catalogs in interchange.cfg

kbinx% ./bin/interchange -r
Killing Interchange server 9429 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI...Interchange V4.8.2
Configuring catalog foundation...Required UserTag email not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation config error: Required UserTag email not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

foundation: error in configuration. Skipping.
foundation: config error. Skipping.
Configuring catalog kbinxdemo...Required UserTag email not present. Aborting
catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

kbinxdemo config error: Required UserTag email not present. Aborting catalog.
In line 11 of the configuration file 'catalog.cfg':
Require UserTag   email email_raw var loc table_editor button

kbinxdemo: error in configuration. Skipping.
kbinxdemo: config error. Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s) (process id 11604)
kbinx%

This is what happens if I comment out foundation from interchange.cfg
and just try kbinxdemo (mysql) which had previously successfully built it's tables
and then crapped out the same way BTW

kbinx% ./bin/interchange -r
Killing Interchange server 11604 with TERM.
Low traffic settings.
"mode" is not defined in %Fcntl::EXPORT_TAGS at ./bin/interchange line 2717
Calling UI......UI is loaded...
Interchange V4.8.2
Configuring catalog kbinxdemo...Using MySQL, DSN=dbi:mysql:test_kbinxdemo...done.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)
kbinx%

Like I said 4.8.1 was working with mysql, pgsql and plain vanilla

??? any ideas
Thanks - Kevin Scott