[ic] 4.8.2 core dump

Leon Harris interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Sep 27 01:44:01 2001

try running
strace ./bin/interchange -r >stracelog 2>&1

look in the end of stracelog to see where it died - you should be able to figure if
you have any bad modules linked against absent libraries etc from this.

If possible, maybe you can follow the advice on perl upgrade. If not  ( some (few)
apps eg,  -hawk, spit,-  WebCT are anal about only working with older versions of
perl).

Cheers,
leon